Afghan Lover Collection eBook Leisure Arts

There's so much to love about afghans! These 36 quintessential patterns to crochet were created by some of Leisure Arts' most popular designers, including Anne Halliday, Melissa Leapman, and Barbara Shaffer. Whether you adore lacy elegance or bold bobbles, unique motifs or original ripples, each exciting design is one-of-a-kind.
Enhance your home with the color and warmth of these soft throws. Or create them as wedding, birthday, or friendship gifts. Each afghan was made using medium or bulky weight yarn. It's fun to indulge your love of crocheted afghans--especially with such tempting textures for inspiration!
Afghan Lover Collection eBook Leisure Arts
While the patterns are well written, the editors of this books chose not to keep them together, continuing the longer patterns later in the book so the reader has to find the second half and move back and forth between the two sections. It's very annoying. Advanced stitches are explained in detail, with general instructions and a stitch guide at the back of the book. Instructions include yardage and weight without demanding certain brands, which is very helpful. Worth it for the patterns; not so much for the poor editing.Product details
|

Tags : Buy Afghan Lover's Collection: Read 30 Books Reviews - Amazon.com,ebook,Leisure Arts,Afghan Lover's Collection,Leisure Arts, Inc.,CRAFTS & HOBBIES Needlework Crocheting,CRAFTS & HOBBIES Needlework General
People also read other books :
- Chicago Billionaires Contemporary Romance Series Aria Hawthorne 9780996836456 Books
- Death and a D20 eBook Lonny Foran
- DSST Organizational Behavior DANTES Study Guide Perfect Bound PassYourClass 9781614330585 Books
- The Trip Acid and the Less Pretty One edition by Vanya Cooper Literature Fiction eBooks
- Hamlet mr w Shakespeare Shakespeare Books
Afghan Lover Collection eBook Leisure Arts Reviews
Most of these are free online
A great buy for someone looking to explore the more intermediate crochet techniques. There are some gorgeous patterns in this book.
I made the "November" afghan as a wedding gift, and it was beautiful. The cover pattern is now becoming a college-color afghan for my son, with scarlet strips and edging/border in black. He loves it. I only wish there were some diagrams or close-ups of the borders. Otherwise, the patterns are very clear.
I love this Book. The patterns are beautiful and easy to follow. Definitely worth the cost. Leisure Arts' Pattern Books are always great. They always have the best patterns!
Lots of great patterns
Love this book!!
When looking at books on line, your decision is based on the limited number of pictures they give you. I was hooked the minute I saw the Double Irish Chain, and that was the only pattern I bought this book for.
The book does have a good selection of Afghans, that should appeal to everyone, so the book is well worth it.
Although I've been busy on another project, and have not been able to look over all the patterns, I have gove over the Double Irish Chain, and I can't wait to get started on my first one. ( I have orders for 3 of them right now.)
While the patterns are well written, the editors of this books chose not to keep them together, continuing the longer patterns later in the book so the reader has to find the second half and move back and forth between the two sections. It's very annoying. Advanced stitches are explained in detail, with general instructions and a stitch guide at the back of the book. Instructions include yardage and weight without demanding certain brands, which is very helpful. Worth it for the patterns; not so much for the poor editing.

0 Response to "[KXC]≡ Read Afghan Lover Collection eBook Leisure Arts"
Post a Comment